Mambasa to Alpine View
Our second regular one-
- Reviews (0)
Region: Upper Tugela River (around the town of Winterton, KwaZulu-
Duration: 1 day.
What you will get: All equipment and guiding, lunch at the Pig and Plough Farm Shop and transport back to your vehicle(s) from the take-
When to go: Best during high summer (October-
Itinerary rating: Moderate and friendly. Children younger than eight years of age will not be permitted to take part.
You will need:
- You will need sun block and extra drinks for on river.
- Your regular swim wear, the same as what you would wear to the swimming pool.
- Shoes are recommended. Don’t bring running shoes. Use something like sandals that fasten around you feet.
- On a rainy or overcast day it can get cold on the river, even in high summer! A light wind breaker or something similar is recommended. Don’t bring heavy and bulky clothing.
- A t-
shirt (preferably not cotton) can be worn underneath your life jacket. It helps keeping sunburn to a minimum.
- Dry clothing for after the paddle.